Notre Dame de Paris
Just instructions. 63.181 Lego® Elements, Design by Stefano Mapelli, STEBRICK ©2020
You'll receive a Zip file with: Instructions step by step in High Quality PDF, List about total pieces, Brickstock file to upload all necessary bricks to your own wanted list in Bricklink.com and a READ ME file to know how this instructions works.
- Perfect Modular building dimension!!!
- Perfect real proportion
- Incredibly detailed following the REAL Notre Dame.
- Dimension in cm: width: 51,8 cm, length: 145,7 cm, Height at the top of the central tower: 101,9
- Dimension in Inches: width: 20,4 Length 57,4 Height at the top of the central tower 40,1
- Divided in 5 macro blocks easy to move, transport and to stock: the "facade", the "nave", the "transept", the "choir" and the “apse"
- Bricks exchange proposal (you will always be able to build it!!! Save your money!!!)
- 63.181 bricks!!! But do not worry, I have done a very special thing to help you to save money…
- Total Bricks list and instructions divided in “VISIBLE BRICKS” 50.103 bricks and “STRUCTURAL BRICKS” 13.078 bricks.
- VISIBLE BRICKS: all the bricks you have to buy in the exact color and type!
- STRUCTURAL BRICKS: all the Hidden bricks of the building, you have to get just in the exact type of brick!!! It means you can use any color while keeping only the type of brick!!! You can use your own used bricks to save money!!! no matter what color you have ... just be sure of the type !!! For example: 1500 2x4 bricks… choose by yourself the color, you will never see these bricks because they are hidden inside the structure!!! SAVE MONEY!!!
- Enlighten it!!!! All the cathedral windows are made of transparent plates bricks, which give a realistic touch whether you place lights on the inside (yes, all the windows will shine in many beautiful colors!).
- Last but not the least: Possibility to change the whole model color!!! For example changing the main Tan color in a normal Light bluish grey color!!!